Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Message from me!

Wow,,,,, Thank you to everyone on Facebook I have over 25 likes so I get to create a username!!!!
   https://www.facebook.com/Veronicagoltzphotos
I'm so excited!!!!
As many of you know I have always loved taking pictures!!! For such a long time photography was just a fun hobby for me. Now, with the Lord behind me I would like to see how far this dream of having my own photography business will go!
I have recently begged my husband for an upgrade of my camera. What a surprise did I have coming! Not only did I get the camera I wanted but a new computer as well for all of my photography! Then with the help of an amazing friend I was able to get all the fun software I needed. I feel very blessed right about now!!!! So, I'm ready for this new adventure!!!!
Thank you to all and feel free and message me to setup your next photoshoot!
Love Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment