Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One Gorgeous Family!

I'm so excited to share with you this gorgeous family! I also would like for you to meet my partner in crime Tricia! Now, when I mention her in the future you could put a beautiful face with her name.
On our way to a wedding we were sharing with each other how we both don't have any nice family pictures. The only ones we have are the ones we take when we put our cameras on a tripod then set the 5 sec. timer to gives us just enough time to push the shutter, run to our spot and give that fake cheesy smile!!! LOL
So, we promise we would exchange cameras someday and take each others family pictures. I was very happy when Tricia called me to set a date for her family photo session. We met at the Claremont Colleges always a great place for family pictures!
It was such a blessing to have capture this gorgeous family together. They were so much fun! Thank you so much Tricia & your family! I would do it again anytime!



































1 comment:

  1. love.love.love these! thank you again for a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete