Sunday, November 27, 2011

Emma's Alice and Wonderland Birthday Party

Look at this amazing party! Isn't just adorable! I was so excited to see what my friend Siobhan had for me to photographer. Last time if you all remember I shot a Candyland baby shower she host for her Best Friend it was the cutest baby shower ever, now we have Alice and Wonderland just amazing!    
Emma kept me on my toes she was so full of energy and was so funny I couldn't stop laughing at the cute things she would say or do! Thank You Emma for letting me capture these unforgettable memories! Hugs!
Please, if you wish to see more of these pictures check out my Facebook Photo Page! And don't forget to click on All that & More Party Rentals by my friend Siobhan http://www.facebook.com/eastvalepartyrentals










No comments:

Post a Comment