Monday, December 26, 2011

My Last Two Families of the Year!

I was so lucky to photograph these two families and again in the City of Claremont! I LOVE this City! For some reason lighting is always gorgeous here! I've done some exploring in this City and have found some beautiful secret places and can't wait to do some photo session there next year!

 The Quiroz Family!!!!!

This family was so down to earth. It started to rain on us and didn't want to stop there photo session. What great clients I have! Luckily the umbrella I had in my truck match there outfits :)










 
 
 
The Jalynski Family!!!!
 
I've known this family for many years! I think of them as part of my family. It was such an honor to be the very first one to take there family photographs! They had never done this before so I wanted to make sure I did my very best! And check out the out come!!!!!!!! I LOVE them all!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment