Saturday, June 4, 2011

JanaeLOVE

Janae is so adorable and I can't get over how big she's gotten. I remember taking her pictures for her 1st Birthday like it was yesterday! Here are some adorable pictures I took of her modeling the cute clothes her mommy makes (please check out her website) http://www.facebook.com/JC.naenaeLOVE  or www.naenaelove.etsy.com I didn't even have to tell Janae how to pose it just came natural to her,,,,she is to cute and so much fun! The very next day Julie and I were talking about how much fun we had I also had my camera with me and Janae started to take off her shoes,,,,LOL,,,,she wanted her mommy to change her into another outfit,,,,,,to cute!!
I like keeping my picture in there natural look but I love giving them a change sometimes. Here's Janae in a vintage look!




naenae LOVE










No comments:

Post a Comment