Friday, July 1, 2011

Kathy and Jay's Wedding


Kathy and Jay pledged there love to each other on June 25, 2011 It was such a blessing to have been the one to capture their special day! I had so much fun and it sure was one experience I will never forget! I am going to be honest here, this was my first wedding as the primary and only photographer. I understand how difficult it is to choose a photographer and trust that they will capture your special day. Kathy, I thank you for trusting me knowing it was my first wedding. Shooting this wedding made me realize how much I enjoy wedding photography and I thank you for that as well Kathy and Jay. So, here are the pictures I've been wanting to share with everyone















2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful! I love the pictures. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Veronica Jay

    ReplyDelete